Terms of Agreement
Your use of information on this Website (“Site”) is subject to the terms set forth in this document on the site. The Terms of Agreement represents a binding agreement between you and BravoTravel.
Please read the terms in this agreement before you start or place any booking of the tour products in this Site. By accessing, browsing, or using the Site, and/ or performing any booking of tour products, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the terms listed in this Terms of Agreement. If you do not agree with the contents of the terms in this Terms of Agreement, please stop using the Site immediately. BravoTravel reserves the right to change this Terms of Agreement in part or in its entirety without prior notice. The use of this Site after the date on which the revised terms take effect will be deemed as your consent and agreement to the terms of those revisions.
Company and Product Declaration
BravoTravel is a registered trademark and any unauthorized use of the company name or logo without the express written consent of the company is strictly prohibited. All materials and designs in this Site are the copyright of the company and protected under the Federal copyright laws of the United States, and any infringement, copying, reproduction and dissemination with the express written consent of the company is strictly prohibited.
BravoTravel is a travel and tour company that provides bus tours in the Wast Coast region of the United States. The Site provides our company`s tour information and tour products purchase platform provided by BravoTravel. Some of the tour packages you see on the Site are operated by BravoTravel. In addition thereto we also offer and sell tours operated by other tour providers in other regions, such as the United States Eest Coast, Canada, Europe, Asia, etc. The tours operated by other tour operators selected on this Site are provided by tour providers which we deem to be very reputable, and have extensive experience and high qualifications. BravoTravel is not liable for any inconveniences and losses due to force majeure that may be encountered during the tour.
The departure dates and times listed, if not specified, are the local time at the destination.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. Minivan; motorcoach).
- Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and drop-off in the itinerary (first and last day)
- Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Meals and attraction admissions (Admission prices on tour page Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date and tour guide will correct cash). *Travelers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour*
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. Total USD $12.00 per day, per traveler (adult and child who takes a seat).
- Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Any visa application fee
Tour Cancellation（some special tour，please refer to the tour cancellation policy） :
- 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
- 50% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
- No refund for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to departure or “No Show” on the date of tour.
- Tours must be paid in full at least 3 days prior to the tour departure date. Company reserves the right to cancel any reservations where full payment has not been received at least 3 days prior to departure, and retain any deposit paid by the customer as liquidated damages. Deposit will not be refunded.
- No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary non-attendance of tour and/or accommodations
- No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denial and/or rejection by Immigration Department or Customs of destination)
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger to begin the tour without full payment prior to departure
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participants is inadequate to form a tour group
- When making a reservation, please confirm that the name on your reservation matches with the name on your passport. Please note changes may incur penalties once the tour ticket is issued.
- Passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit or airline ticket), if entering Canada is part of the tour itinerary
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds, 4 people (including infants). Children between 2-11 years old must share a room with at least 2 adults under the double occupancy rate. Children paying full fare are permitted to share a room with 1 adult.
- Buy 2 get 1 free and buy 2 get 2 free promotions are only valid when the 3rd, or 3rd&4th non-paying travelers share the same room with the 1st and 2nd paying travelers. In other words, 3 people share one room or 4 people share one room.
- All tour arrangements will be subject to the tour itinerary and BravoTravel accepts no responsibility for consequences due to force majeure, weather conditions, riots, strikes, loss of travel documents and unexpected non-availability of local hotels beyond our control, and any other unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. Should any change or delay of the tour be caused by the above circumstances, we will substitute with a similar itinerary and hotel accommodation. Any additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the tour participant.
- Any additional expenses due to changes of the tour program or tour meals at the request of the tour participant will be borne by the passengers
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the tour itinerary, attractions visited, and hotel accommodations without any abatement in price.
- BravoTravel acts only as an agent for the transportation /airline companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the independent transportation / airline company. These issues are subject to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- In order to ensure the common interests of the parties concerned, should there be any customer impeding the normal activities of the tour group, BravoTravel reserves the right to refuse the said customer to continue with the group and no refund or transfer shall be made for the unfinished part of the tour
- Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government of the visiting country, including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. BravoTravel will not be responsible for any penalties due to any regulations of the government of the visiting country.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the course of the tour are required to be purchased through tour guides. City Pass or attraction tickets purchased individually by tour participants may not be used.